Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Blowing Bubbles













Kenzie is amongst the throng of bubble blowers now!

She has blown them before but couldnt figure out exactly how to do it again......


She is now a shoe-in  for the Annual Bubble Yum bubble blowing contest......

(there is no annual bubble yum bubble blowing contest)

But if there were.......

she'd be a shoe-in!

She was sooo excited!


Now that we have the important stuff outta the way...

i can teach her to tie her shoes.




I can remember my first bubble.  It was at my gramma's house.

I ran around just giddy!


Can you still remember your 1st bubble? 

If so ....do share!



2 comments:

  1. Good job cute little Kenzi! Boo will be so-o-o jealous! I sure do remember my first bubble. I'm pretty sure I was standing in the bathroom mirror in our Ingraham house. I remember feeling that I had accomplished one of the most important things in this world I needed to learn. Thanks for sharing the excitement.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I learned how to pop a bubble backwards first. My best friend knew how frustrated I was becoming because I couldn't seem to manage a bubble, so she showed me how to suck in the air pocket and make a satisfying "POP" sound.

    Sadly I still pop my gum and probably annoy the heck outta most people with it. :)

    ReplyDelete