Saturday, October 10, 2009

New Moon....
























I will be returning home to slc utah in november for a mumber of reasons.
One being ......

New Moon.  The Movie.

I am attending a Twilight party hosted by my super cool sister Becca before heading off to the
midnight showing of the movie on the 19th of november.

In preparation of said event....
I have begun to read the book again to get in the Mood!

So bear with me , but i thought i owed it to my family to say.....

Dear family,
i regret to inform you that i am indeed
reading New Moon ....again.

I reallize that i have read it already
and that i am not very attentive or productive
at all
while reading the Twilight series.

I apologize ahead of time for any neglect that may occur over the next

 24 - 48 hours.

I will pick up right where i left off with my motherly duties
as soon as i finish page 561.

Thank You for your understanding.

Signed- Your Mom/ Wife



fyi:

Google the New Moon and click on images.....
and feast upon the sight!

youre welcome.





No comments:

Post a Comment