Friday, November 27, 2009

They tiptoe around at night







I keep taking trip after trip to the D.I. to get rid of toys

 and still.....

EVERYWHERE  I LOOK.....

their are ....TOYS!!!!

The only logical explanation is that...

They tiptoe around in the Dark of Night ....

Multiplying and Replenishing their TOY BOX NATION.

So I decided to do a little experiment...

I locked up these 5 barbies in a box.







I had witnesses...
there were only 5 of them!!!


In the morning this is what was in that
box....




So there you have it.

I rest my case.








2 comments:

  1. Ahhhh, so that's how it works...I would have to say the same thing applies to Littlest Pet Shop characters and Polly Pockets (I added a boy doll last year and a little Cinderella's prince a few months ago, so I guess I brought it on myself.)

    ReplyDelete