Monday, December 28, 2009

The Friends that God Sends...




The only person that i should compare myself with is Jesus Christ.


That is the only comparison that actually will count for something in the end.

I can take inspiration from others...

but i can never be someone else.




I am me...  My Strengths.......

and my weeknesses.


(and they should matter respectively to their Font size)

;)

I have a lot to offer this world, and my loved ones.

It takes all types.......

for this world to go round.

I am me.

I will aim for the Best me.

I will continue to strive to be consistent and motivated in

one main area of my life ;

Trying to become more like my Savior.

....and then what i can't seem to pull off,
no matter how hard i try....

He's got the rest.....

Thank you special friend.  You know who you are.  Thankyou for sharing your own
experiences and conclusions with me.

Thank God for Friends!

I love me mine!



xoxo  shell




No comments:

Post a Comment