Thursday, June 18, 2009

A TOUCHING THOUGHT




WE ARE ALL JUST ANGELS....
WITH ONE WING ...
AND WE ALL NEED EACHOTHER IN ORDER TO FLY.


HA HA HA...DID I JUST RUIN THE MOMENT WITH
THAT LAST PHOTO?????
NEY, MY FRIEND, I WOULD ARGUE THAT THE POEM ITSELF
RUINED THE MOMENT...
I MEAN, I LIKE ANGELS AND WARM FUZZIES AND ALL THAT....
BUT THEY LOST ME AT THE ONE WING THING.....
I DEDICATE THIS TO A COUPLE OF MY FRIENDS ...
YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!

SORRY, I JUST COULDN'T STOP MYSELF WHEN I SAW THIS ON THE SHELF AT THE D.I. SHE WAS PERFECT! AND I RARELY LAUGH THAT HARD ALL BY MYSELF.

7 comments:

  1. Did the poem come with the angel? and is she a ballerina angel? you find the funniest things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am laughing my head off right now. Did you buy her? She is fabulous. I know a little shop in AF that would just love to have her sitting right by their cash register.
    Thanks for the smile. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhahaha--that is me laughing with my head rolling on the ground!
    Thanks for the belly laugh!
    You are the wind beneath my wing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. apparently all find this as touching as i did.

    thumbs down to that poem.

    the "poem" in question was from "a saying a day" calendar.

    the chubby, one winged, ballerina, angel was just a perk that i stumbled upon at the d.i. and purchased for $0.25 .
    i thought it made the perfect visual for this
    -oh so heart warming-touching-thought!

    so feast my good friends upon these words and then you are free to go throw them up!!!! ha ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  6. The thought in it's entirety
    We are each of us angels
    with only one wing
    and we can fly only
    by embracing each other

    Luciano de Crescenzo

    ReplyDelete
  7. ha ha ha...it was up on your refridgerator wasn't it!!!! ha ha ha ....you kept it!!!!

    just messin' with ya! :)
    but seriously that must have made a huge impact on your life upon reading it. engraving it upon your memory forever or you kept it and hung it on the fridge!
    either way ...you just made my day!!! love shell

    ReplyDelete