Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Buried Pirate Treasure


X marks the spot Matey

So Kade is yelling to me for several minutes from upstairs...
Nothing new...I can't hear him... he won't come to me...
I say "no buddy, I'm not coming up there, you come down here..."
Finally he comes downstairs all nakey and I of course say
"Kade go back up stairs and cover your body..,"
to which he replies "I can't , there's pirate treasure in my nose"

Turns out he was getting dressed and decided that the playmobile gold pirate coin,
that was on the floor in his room,
would fit nicely in his nostril.
I could have died. Not because he put some small object up his nose,(kids do that
sort of thing all the time right) but because this would be the 3rd time.
There was no way i was showing up at his Dr.'s agian for this reason!
After 20 minutes of me trying to tell a panic stricken 3 year old
how to blow out his nose but only breath in through his mouth,
I had an Epiphany.
What if he gets on all 4's with his head down
and I place my mouth over his and blow.
So I did, (hey, it seemed better than the alternative.)
One big blow into his mouth and tons of snot AND THE PIRATE
TREASURE......came shooting out all over me!
AHHHHH Sweet Slimy Victory!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness I am dying over here!!!!! This is the best story I have heard in a long long time. I am so glad you are a blogger now!!

    ReplyDelete