Monday, May 4, 2009

Going Green (not like you'd think)

Kade (3) AHHHHH How Sweet!

Look at him sittin' there all sweet like.

Enjoying a fluffy little cupcake topped with sunshine frosting.

RARA MOMENTUS

(which ,in my world, translates to ...)

RARE MOMENT!

Because...

If it ain't green ...he ain't havin' none!

I need a little Leprachaun to help me raise this wonderful yet

painfully picky little man. His snack, his plate, his cup, his truck,

his underwear, his shirt......it has got to be green or it's a battle of

Mom's Creative wits

vs.

Kade's need for Green

which by the way I think I am losing.

Still..on the bright side....It is pretty neat that this little man knows

what he wants and stops at nothing to make sure he gets it.

Can I endure and cultivate this long enough to produce a

very productive.....GO GETTER????

I accept the challenge!




No comments:

Post a Comment