Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Lil' Trooper



Poor Kenzie stuck on the couch with the flu.

She missed the first two days back on track at school.

I haven't really included her in any of the posts yet so I felt the need

to explain why.....Don't want anyone accusing me of favoring the other two!

(notice in the background there is a box of "make it all better") ha ha ha

I honestly did not do that on purpose! It's just really there with us all the time.

Sad, but totally true.

That and Dr. Pepper...make me a better person.

also sad, but totally true.

Mom loves you too kenzie...just get better and do something cute already so I

can include you in all this fun! :)




1 comment:

  1. Kenzie totaly looks like you in that picture! I guess I nevr realized how much she looks like her mom. :) I love you to kenz!

    ReplyDelete