Wednesday, May 6, 2009

I'd like to give a Shout out

....And This lil' piggy ate mom's chocolate.



My shout out is for

this here friend who has never let me down...(well only once when i

got a stale box from Walgreen's) ...so....who rarely lets me down.

A friend who is frequently there for me in the middle of the night and

very early in the morning...and well....in the middle of most days...

ok, all days.....

I just really cherish the bond we have and I don't care who knows it!

I owe my sanity to this friend ......

so ...Toffifee.... this one's for you!

THANK YOU

(no, seriously. Go get ya a box...they are a delightfully special refreshment)



1 comment:

  1. THere is nothing finer that a sweet box of Toffifee. I totally get the love. I can plow through an entire box in about 2.5 seconds and then start looking around for more. Mmmm....

    ReplyDelete