Saturday, January 9, 2010

Check out that Grill

Have You ever seen a movie about the
Projects and thought to yourself....
 
"I am so glad that i dont live there!"
 
Yah- me too.
 
But...........

guess what.

Where we are staying....
It's pretty dang close to the Project Atmosphere.


Let's just say .......i hope we dont fit in.

EVER.

and it is definately a

MOTIVATOR!



We have been teasing Kenzie that she looks like she
got Jumped!

and she has a grill to prove it!



She  has lost 2  teeth in the past 2 weeks due to bonking her face on
hard objects.....

A chair and then the Shopping Cart.

I love going through this stuff with my kids.
Kenzie being the oldest...
She is showing me how fun your kids getting older can be.

 #6  of things i love....
in honor of the countdown to 100 posts....
......

Birthdays!
( unbirthdays are pretty cool too)




So if today is your birthday....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

and if it is not....

WELL- A VERY MERRY UNBIRTHDAY TO YOU!

xoxo  shell


1 comment:

  1. Well thank you! It is my unbirthday today, but in 4.95 days it will be my real birthday, so I will read your blog again then, and I will be covered! My Rylee and your Kenzie should get their pictures taken together! Watch out for her talking with food in her mouth..it all comes out when they make the thh sound...Love ya!

    ReplyDelete