Monday, January 4, 2010

Off to See the Wizard....




HEY TOTO,

Well we are..... most certainly, absolutely,  most definately, positively......


NOT IN KANSAS ANYMORE!






We have Arrived in Oz.

(well.....Vacaville, CA if you prefer to get technical)

And have begun our 4 month stint in our new hotel.

It's an extended stay so it has a kitchen....(cooking expected)

with dishes to hand wash and no daily house keepers....

I'm sure we will chat about that agian later....
Infact i can almost Promise...it will come up again!!!!

(I mean let's face it ....those were some of the only highpoints
to my hotel living life)

But I shall remain entirely focused on the reasons I am here.

*family
*financial redemption
*and no church callings

Haha ha...the last one is a joke....

maybe.....

;)


This is my 91st post and i will be doing a 
Giveaway  in 8 more posts....

But in honor of the coming event....

A Countdown of my Favorite things

#10  the sound of baby breathing

#9    Chasing fireflies (lightening bugs) on dark summer nights....





Magic, I Say......

PURE

MAGIC.


xoxo  shell










1 comment:

  1. Glad you are there, safe and sound. Remember....we want to see some pics of hotel life. May you channel peace and sanity and may 4 months zoom by faster that fast.

    ReplyDelete