Friday, January 29, 2010

Free Treasure

hEY THERe  LUCKY fRIEND,





This is  my
100th  Post!!!


Soooo,

I am going

TREASURE HUNTING

4  U

LEAVE A COMMENT
AND AS LONG AS YOU ARE A REGISTERED FOLLOWER
OF MY BLOG....

yOU COULD BE THE WINNER

OF MY TREASURE HUNTING FIND!


WINNER DRAWN
MONDAY AT 12:00 NOON.

?????

WHAT WILL IT BE

????

(Something wonderful
and amazing....
i pinky swear)


....and the #1
of the
Things  i  Love countdown.....
is....



H.O.P.E.


Hope gets me through the day
living here in a tiny hotel room.

Hope and something bigger....

Faith.

I have to hope for a better future.
 For Better times ahead.

and the great thing is....

I know they will come.

Because i have faith in a God

that loves me and wants me to be happy.

First excercise faith  and then come the blessings!

I don't have to know all the answers...
He needs me to rely on Him.
If i knew all the answers to all my questions...
What would i need Him for?

FAITHfully YourS,
 shell

(now leave a comment and Win treasure)


8 comments:

  1. Can I win again if I already won? I hope..I hope..I hope.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OF COURSE YOU CAN!
    IF LADY LUCK IS ON YOUR SIDE, WHO AM I TO ARGUE WITH HER?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want it, don't let Jill win again, it really seems unfair. Pick me, Pick me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Any person that has a name that starts with the letter "J" is not allowed to win this contest. Examples of such names are: Jennifer, Jill, Jasmine...
    HOWEVER..those who were blessed with a name that starts with "S" recieve rewards innumerable :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with Stacy..."S" names are good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What's wrong with "J" names??? I can't believe this is your 100th post. Amazing. Our lives our blessed by you sharing your life with us. Love you lots, RJAKLEB & Odie

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so fun Rachelle! LOL!! I will totally be the 'cheesy' one and say...."Everyone is a winner!" There I said it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. No,no,I want to be the winner! Me, me, me!!ooh me

    ReplyDelete