Monday, January 11, 2010

What is that flap for?????




Matt, my deep thinker of a hubby,

brought something to my attention yesterday....

and as insignificant and odd as it is .....

I cannot stop thinking about it.



Just
What
is
that flap for?

Nobody really takes the effort to
pull the layers aside, opening up the peek
hole while in the mens room do they?
 
(i mean...if i were a sir... i would nix that step and just
drop my drawers.  I wouldnt play
"dig for the buried treasure".
I just don't got that kind of patience or  time.

I dunno....
maybe they do.

Afterall....they don't usually have 5 children in
the restroom with them.

All of which are mix and match sexes.

(by the way when is a lil' boy too old to be going in the ladies room with me?)

(I can't imagine sending my 4 year old in the men's room alone.
He'd be asking a stranger to wipe his bum.

He is a tad bit of a scaredy cat so he won't wait outside alone.)

Anywho......

what is that flap for?

Is it a scratch hole?

A breather hole to keep the area
light and airy?

Does anybody have some insight?


Cuz i'm thinking it is just some extra material to
boost a man's ego.


I think its like a lightly padded bra...

What do you think????
your's truly...shell

P.s.  i was gonna google the answer....

but i thought i might get more than i bargained for....

YIKES!


p.s.s.  this is the 95th post and i love Fresh flowers around the house.
that is my "things i love"  #5.




go and get ya some....!!!


**THIS JUST IN**

MY BRAVE BROTHER AND HIS FUN
WIFE DISCOVER PART OF THE ANSWER.

They googled and discovered.....

it is....
an extra lining for....

" Post Urination Drip"

that explains the 2 layers...
but why the flap?

2 comments:

  1. The flap is a vent!! Really... haha

    The Scherfs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is a sock pocket...esp helpful for those balleriners..you know the man ballet dancers that always look so well endowed??

    ReplyDelete