Wednesday, January 27, 2010

My Funny Valentine





98 blog posts on the wall.......
98 blog posts....

Add one more....

have 'em rollin on the floor.....

99 blog posts on the wall!

#2 of the things i love...

Valentines.

Handmade or handwritten Valentines.





Speaking of Valentines....

I was in the grocery store today and
the clerk was a young, cool guy.

He was kinda flirty and i was just trying to
play it cool and be the mommy me to keep him
at bay.  That is my flirt deflector mechanism.
I just go into total mom mode and converse with my kids.


But come on ...let's be honest...
I was all Kerbobbled cuz of his "googly eyes" at me.

I just  tried to hurry through the checkout process
and when we had all our stuff in the cart and he handed
me the  reciept... I started to step away and he
said loudly...

" There's my Valentine...."

so i looked back and said....

"oh no,  not me.
I'm not a Valentine...
I'm just a mom."



i chuckled so he wouldn't feel dumb and I looked back at him....

He  Was Totally Talking to
The Clerk Coming on Duty Next to Him!

Hurry up and Find me a rock.... or a small dark cave of sorts!!!!

somewhere i can go...fast.

and stay there forever!!!!

Let's just say....

I wont be going back there any time soon!

Or EVER.

whichever comes lastest!

xoxo shell






I



2 comments:

  1. Hilarious story!!! I'm so glad you shared it with us! Way to be courageous...Hee-hee! : )
    M.L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so...that is pretty darn funny. Maybe you were his secret valentine, but he chickend out at the last minute so he went for the other girl. ;)

    ReplyDelete