Friday, February 5, 2010

Funny Bone



 


We had a series of silly stuff come up

while we were at the playground this morning...

They tickled my funny bone so i had to record them here.



Potty Mouth
____________

Kade (3) was dumping wood chips from the playground
out of his fireman rain boots and kept saying...

" there's ouchy  stuffs in my booties "



To which kenzie (6) replies....

"  booties are baby shoes Kade.
So stop calling your boots " booties! "


Kade responds angrily to this demand...


"i'm not a baby!  i have big boy booties!"




So me being the peace keeper  of a Mom that i am and
wanting to end the argument....

I yell over across the entire playground...



"Their are all kinds of booties...


big ones and little ones!  So stop
fighting over it!  He can have big booties if he wants to!"


then i sunk down  deep into the park bench reallizing what
I just Yelled  in front of 3 moms, a gramma and
a park mower guy....

ha ha ha ha...





Swing Fluzy
________________________



Kie(2)  is so funny at playgrounds...

She has to swing on each swing at the park everytime we go

One....

by....

One....

all in a row....
until she has swung them all...

There is no loyalty.

She is a true "Swinger"

so....

Kade wants to ride in the baby swings

and kie is screaming at him that he is too big!

"YOU NOT A BABY!"

She keeps telling him.


so kade thinks for a moment and reasons....

"well fat babies can go in it and i am a
skinny big boy, and i can fit in it.  I'm like a baby heffer."


I just wanted to die!
we sounded like total potty mouth white trash
...  it was time to go!





(this is the end result of kade in a baby swing)
he climbed into the wrong holes! lol


O.C.D.
__________

 Kenzie was walking around the park

with an entire roll of paper towels from the truck

and wiping everything off before she would touch the

bars or slide down the slides....

People were concerned.  Looking
over at me with judgement in there eyes!

i just laugh!





quite an eventful day at the park.

shell

(your thinking your family is pretty classy
in contrast to mine arent ya!  )

;)




...glad we could help!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome!!!! Sounds about right.

    Want to feel good about yourself? I yelled at one of Tyson's relatives (I think his Grandfather's brother's daughter) because she happened to be the 4th person who asked me to move at the after-funeral lunch thingy.

    Don't mess with me when I'm hungry. :)

    ReplyDelete