Thursday, February 18, 2010

HIde and PeEk

I am officially renaming the
childhood game of

"hide and seek"


to:


"You go Hide and i will Peek"

is that too long of a name???

i was kinda thinkin' that too.

Ok,

let's go with :

"hide and peek"

short and to the point!


:)


my kiddos are the funniest.
they can play hide and peek in our hotel room for hours.

Lou Lou just gets annoyed cuz the 2
younger siblings just hide in the same spot over and
over again.

if she hasnt found them within 7 seconds of
calling out
"READY OR NOT!".....

they yell...
"We're OVER HERE!"


and honestly....

How many places can you hide in
a one room hotel space?

My lil'  troopers!
they are so wonderful through all this.

love
shell





1 comment:

  1. I loved reading this post. It put a big smile on my face.
    The "Lou-Lou" pics below are priceless by the way. : )
    M.L.

    ReplyDelete